Wednesday, November 9, 2011

July 18, 2011



Hey thank you so much for all the gifts and all the goodies.
My birthday is going really well and I love it here. I couldn't ask to be in better place.


But I have slowly ran out of time. Sorry I should have written you first.
But the highlight of the week was definitely Sam and Hopes baptism and wedding. It was so awesome. I truly love the work and gospel. It has been a blessing in my life and the life of others. I'm so excited. So this is what happened, they got married at 6 and I have pictures of it all. Then I baptized both of them at 7 and then the reception at 8. The baptism was really spiritual and I felt the spirit so strong when Sam gave the closing prayer it brought tears to my eyes. It was so neat to see the complete change in their life. I just love the change and the love that our Heavenly Father has for us. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to baptize them and to come down for it  I'll tell you more about it next week.


Our president seems like a really nice guy. We had a really good email. The zone is doing really well. I really do love being a zl and loving all the missionaries.


I'm good i dont need anything at the moment, I'll let you know next week and I promise the letter next week will be  a lot better. I'm really sorry that I can't write more but we have a lunch appt.
Thank you so much for the girfts and tell the family I love them.
Love Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment