Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Transfer!

Hey,
By the way I'm getting transferred and I'm the District Leader it's crazy. My 3rd transfer out and already a DL. I'm really nervous, but i know Heavenly Father will help me and he has a plan for me. I'm so grateful for this gospel and I love my mission.
 
So how was your Christmas dinner? What did you eat?
Christmas was really fun and i loved talking to you. I miss you guys a lot. I know that the Lord is watching over us.
We went to the Hogner's and had some really good pasta and goodies.
Did any of your investigators come to church yesterday?
How are they doing?

Yeah 3 of our investigators came to church and I set a baptismal date 
on Thursday on splits with a priest in our ward. I did it all by myself and now I have to organize my new district and plan district meetings every week. The really cool thing about being a DL is that I get to do the Baptism interviews. But all of our investigators are doing really well. I'm going to miss this area a lot.
 
What was your favorite event that happened last week?
Prob when I committed Brother Maul to be baptized the spirit was so strong and overwhelming. It seriously just took over my body and everything went really well.
Most spiritual? 

Baptismal commitment like above.


Funniest?
Oh we did a prank on Elder Vaughan we took the box spring off his bed and put my mattress in and he is on the top bunk so when he jumped into to bed the whole bed fell through and it freaked him out. It was really funny.
What else can you tell me that we didn't talk about on the phone?
Yeah that was a very short phone call. I really don't know what to say. I'm so nervous and so many things are going through my head right now. I need to say a prayer.
Well I love you and I'll tell you about my new area on Monday and how I'm doing. As of right now I am doing great and I love it out here.

Elder Anderson
 
We were able to talk to Trent on Christmas! He sounds great and is really loving his mission.
More pictures are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment